Thanks to Kuya Ganns because for the first time in my bloglife, it finally came to me… I’ve been tagged!! Yey!! Haha!!
OK, here it goes…
Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.
1) Kiss My Mike
3) Wifely Steps
5) Be Still…
Next select five people to tag:
Here are the questions…*eggzayted*
What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was freshman in high school and probably worrying of being kicked out of high school for consistently failing Beginning Algebra and General Science. LOL!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Probably in my office formatting computers. *ugh*
Five snacks you enjoy:
1) Lucky Me Pansit Canton Chillimansi flavor
2) spanish bread (fresh from the bakery.LOL!)
3) monay na may palaman
5) Baked Macaroni
Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1) Crazy Love by Poco
2) With Every Breath by Jars of Clay and Sixpence None the Richer
3) Vincent by Don McLean
4) On and On by Stephen Bishop
5) Out of My League by Stephen Speaks
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1) Give at least 10% to the Church.
2) Take my family to a trip to another country. Maybe Switzerland or France.
3) Buy my dream car.. a Honda Civic!! LOL!
4) Help my mom put up a small business or perhaps a garden she can keep.
5) Grant a wish each from my brother and sisters. As long as my money can buy it. Haha!
Five bad habits:
1) Over eating.
2) Over sleeping.
4) Always in the middle (especially during decisions)
Five things you like doing:
2) Reading books
4) Watching movies
5) Playing computer games
Five things you would never wear again:
1) Combat shoes.
2) See-through shorts (Haha!)
3) Shorts with zipper while swimming
4) Tight fit jeans
5) White socks under black pants
Five favorite toys:
2) Atari Family Computer (Haha!)
3) Bioman toy robot (I had it when I was six)
4) Word Factory
5) MIllionaire’s Game