Another tag! Woohoo! Somehow this is an escape when you have nothing to blog about for a very long time, which is what I’m going through right now. Lol! But I like tags. It gives me a feeling of excitement when I’m about to answer one but I feel stressed after. Haha!
Here it goes…
1. How often do you blog? Usually, once a week.
2. Online Alias: Arthur
3. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? Yep
4. What do you do most often when you are bored? I resume reading the books on my pending list. Sometimes I sleep.
5. When bathing, which do you wash first? My hair.
6. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? Almost.
7. What color looks best on you? Black, Blue and White.
8. What’s your favorite alcoholic drink? I don’t drink.
9. Do you believe in heaven and hell as a real place that each of us will go to after death? Yep yep
10. Do you find that you have more online friends than offline friends? Nope.
11. What was your favorite subject in school? Algebra and Literature,
12. Are you a perfectionist? Nope.
13. Do you spend more than you can afford? At some point, yeah. lol!
14. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved before? Hmmm…
15. Do you consider yourself creative? Not really.
16. Do you give yourself the credit you deserve? If I can.
17. Do you donate time or money to charities? Haven’t.
18. Have you recently done something that you’ve criticized others for doing? Being bitter to other people. I just realized that I feel bitterness to some people at my work place.
19. What’s on your mind right now? I want to go home.
20. Say one nice thing about the person who tagged you and the five people that you are going to tag.
The “tagger”: Kuya Ganns is a person who I really look up to. Funny, creative, talented. In short, Superblessed.
I tag: Note: I’m not sure if these people do tags in their blogs but still I would love to hear what their answers will be.
You can post your answers in the comments if you like. 😀
Gigi: A funny, artistic, techy lady with a big heart for the Big Man up there.
Jayred: Very informative and funny. A kind and very loving person. I bet her husband is so lucky to have her.
Karen: A good friend since elementary. Hardcore comedienne. lol!
James: A goldfish. lol! A certified firebrand.
Turtlepace: Cool but enigmatic, at least to me.lol!